In the network, you can find thousands of online slots, and for those who are going to play slots for the first time, it can be difficult to choose the right game. That’s why we decided to create a list of the best online slots, which will help you to get real pleasure from playing the most popular machines of all time.

The best slots

Every one of the slots below has a demo version that you can play free any time you want, during the break from live baccarat perhaps, to see if it suits you or not, before moving on to the game for real money.

The best online slots:

  1. Book of Ra;
  2. Immortal Romance;
  3. South Park;
  4. Sizzling Hot Deluxe;
  5. Avalon;
  6. Mega Fortune;
  7. Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe;
  8. Thunderstruck;
  9. Hall of Gods;
  10. 50 Lions;
  11. Where’s The Gold;
  12. Pompeii.

The best online slots more than once helped many players from all over the world to pass the time and get a real pleasure from the game, not to mention the fact that some users were incredibly enriched by the slot machines online!

There’s nothing like an exciting game of slots, especially if you understand that every next spin can make you a millionaire. Sometimes you don’t even have to bet and spend your own money on this, because there are free spins and non-deposit bonuses!

Below is a list of the best online slots: Choosing the right slot machine is a very difficult task, because the choice is huge, several thousand options! Let’s start with the fact that all slots are divided into classic 3-drum and 5-drum slots. Each 5-drum slot has its own theme, and, perhaps, it will be easier to choose from them.

List of the best online slots and live baccarat similarities

Among the most popular online slots, a special has:

  • Cleopatra, a game that takes you to ancient Egypt, where the legendary ruler is ready to share part of his countless wealth with the lucky ones.
  • From the same series of slot machine Zeus, whose action takes place in ancient Greece: here the player has all chances to win huge money!
  • Rainbow Riches – is one of the most famous slot machines associated with the Celtic culture.

Its main feature is sick graphics, and the most interesting thing in it from a practical point of view – a huge jackpot.

Volatility and return rate

The return percentage is a very important feature of any slot, it reflects the ratio of the bet to the funds returned to the player’s account. For example, if the rate of return is 95%, it means that for every dollar set the player will get 95 cents back. The other 5 cents (or 5%) is the so-called “casino advantage”, which is what makes money at home.

How to learn about the rules of an online slot is pretty similar to the process you would do with live baccarat. Although online casinos usually do not openly publish their return percentages, you can read all about your favorite slot machines and live casino baccarat online on their review sites. In general, players should look for slots with return percentages of 95% or higher.