Office 365 managed services enhance your business productivity by 30 – 40%, do you believe that? I hope you should! Every business that happened to implement Microsoft Office 365 managed services never failed in their productivity improvement, and in fact, they seem to be even more satisfied than before.
Worry less about your workload as Office 365 managed services has the efficiency to do it right for you! But how? Well, improving productivity means increased responsibility too. To get it right, M365 managed service features apply sincere effort to meet the deadlines.
This article provides information on 9 ways to achieve greater productivity with Microsoft Office 365 managed services. So, want to know how you can achieve productivity hassle-free?
9 Ways to Achieve Greater Productivity with Office 365 Managed Services
- Microsoft Office 365 with OneDrive Hosting Service
- Office 365 services are beneficial, especially bringing you Microsoft 365 OneDrive cloud hosting service that provides 24/7/365 daysaccess to emails and projects.
- This brings competitive energy to get ready and respond to any request by meeting the deadlines. You can worry less about operational interruptions, closures, and other incidents.
- Highly Encrypted Data Security
- Your data is encrypted and secured on Microsoft physically secure servers that protect the organization with longer and continuous security monitoring and cyber threat management.
- Apparently, Office 365 managed services have control approval that concentrates on data protection and hence meet lofty standards of data protection regardless of when and where stored.
- Multi-Device Access
- By utilizing Office 365 managed services, you are allowed to synchronize their license to multiple devices including PC, MAC, Android or Windows, and iOS.
- You can perform different tasks with multi-device access by editing a presentation anywhere with an internet connection, Videoconference using your laptop or PC.
- Latest version Apps & Software
- Microsoft Office 365 managed services are a mixture of latest version applications that make your organization amazingly effective and collaborative.
- A few of them, such as MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, are predominantly utilizedin most companies or business groups.
- Fine Storage System
- You can least bother about files clogging your storage system, as Office 365 managed services takes care of it like a gem.
- Office 365 services provide you with a fine storage system where you can get exchange mailbox storage of 50GB, and 1 TB of file storage.
- Rapid Communication System
- Keep your Team’s collaboration and communication up to date with shared calendars and instant messaging.
- You can keep collaborating with your teams wherever you are at any time required.
- Seamless Collaboration with Teams
- You must be confident as you are working on SharePoint continuously with your team on the ongoing projects, and with seamless collaboration, Office 365 managed services allow you with the below:
- Monitoring and planning projects with the help of shared calendars, task lists, and other tools.
- Designing the projects and automating the workflow and processes.
- Developing self-business tools such as surveys, blogs, and intranet.
- Connecting and creating with SharePoint’s Co-authoring and video-conference features.
- Yammer & Skype for Business
- For better employee bonding, Microsoft Office 365 managed services will provide you Skype for business, and Yammer which is a private social network specially designed for businesses.
- With advanced collaboration and communication tools, the business witnesses enhanced employee engagement, and productivity.
- Office 365 managed service providers can help your business with these tools to bring enhanced customer satisfaction and increased productivity.
- ROI for Increased Productivity
- If you want to cut unnecessary costs, Office 365 managed services can provide support with cost- optimized plans that save your business from additional expenses.
- A survey report recently revealed that businesses that chose cloud transformation have witnessed 61% of increased productivity.
3 Tips to Help you Master Microsoft Office 365 Services
Recall your Emails:
- Once you send an email via Outlook, you will have the option to recall the email if your email is sent to the wrong person or the attachments do not meet the exact requirements or if any reason that makes your day bad.
- But make sure you are sending to the Outlook receiver and not any external receivers like Gmail or other email servers.
Automating Recurring Tasks with Quick Steps:
- With M365 managed services, you can utilize Outlook to avoid repetitive tasks such as meeting invites, email forwarding to a large group of members in an organization.
- You can also get toautomate sequences to move or delete the messages.
- Try to backup Quick Steps, and you do not have to recreate them manually.
- Access OneDrive to the fullest as O365 storage services seamlessly integrates Office applications.
- This helps you store your files securely online with remote access features attached.
Prioritizing your Office 365 essentials is vital for your organization as it recreates an added value to your master group. Check the O365 managed services and on premise to azure migration that work apt for your organization and business. Choose better, be better!